Church Letter and Statistics to Association Form:
Ordained Minister’s Annual Report Form:
RULES GOVERNING THE USE OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI ASSOCIATION BUILDING AT BUNKER
- Forbid all preaching that we would not accept as United Baptist people.
- All expenses and upkeep to be taken care of by the Building Committee through the treasurer.
- The Building Committee permit use of the building for conducting funerals.
- All commercial, political, and social organizations be forbidden the use of the chapel.
- That the Building Committee may permit the use of the house for the purpose of singing conventions or any other organizations sponsored by a church or churches of our Association.
- Due notice of each member of the Committee is to be given previous to each meeting.